La rebelle fleur unleashed her video for Only Girl (In the world), the debut single from a new era. A LOUD era, get it?

Funny little thing, the video actually matches the new look of my blog. Speaking of which, you might notice Gaga "in the top right corner" (I'll now quietly hope for the inside joke to reach its destination). It is rumored that Rihanna and Gaga got together for Broken Heels, a song destined to smash tops, hearts, ears...and heels. And like all good things it quickly got cut off by some fancy label company representative denying the existence of such collaboration. I still want it to be real. Oh and the album shall be released mid-November, on 16th or so.

But now let's focus on the one and only girl, here's the official video:


Enjoyed it? I sure hope you did. It's in the whole 'nothing darker than deep purple and quite red' theme. RiRi is continuing the clean/pure/innocent bride fashion motif from the VMA's. Colorful balloons and a spinning Barbadian never went together so well. That long swing looks like fun and that lonely rose flower is just an emphasis on the nature leitmotif.

The slow motion synchronized visual effects in the end make you realize Rihanna is gorgeous, in case the silly faces in the beginning haven't quite convinced you.

Talking 'bout endings, you didn't think that was it, did ya? Oh na na, I have more to tell you! What's my name, a chill song which features Drake just leaked onto the interwebz. Hit the play button below and enjoy this awesome Friday. Yes, TGIF.





2 Comments:

and so it eventually has! have to say 'the only girl' hasn't grown on me yet, but there's something else I wanted to say..you're good, mate!

Why, thank you!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels