Clubland Smashed is the brand new album from Clubland which features 100 of the biggest Clubland Anthems both old and new smashed up together in two continuous 80 minute mixes on two CDs by The Friday Night Posse.

The Clubland Smashed Megamix gives you an exclusive sneak preview of the album and you can watch it right now right now by clicking on the player below.

I fell in love with this album. Three full sessions and ten personal playlist plays. The two CDs are two and a half hours long and contain fifty four songs.

What's great about it is that all a big song, just like a description says, a huge mix/mash-up. I've left you a sample of what you should expect below.



And yes, that's Inna. I know, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels