Kanye West was the musical guest on last night's SNL show. The above performance of Power was rather epic.

First of all, I loved the white theme, everything fading in the background. Second, the ballerinas were great, not perfect but I guess that what you get for being live. Unlike last week *cough* Katy Perry *cough* I could actually watch the show without my ear bleeding. God, is she awful live. Kanye may be the biggest douchebag but he did okay.

I like how they somehow transcended the theme of the video to the live performance and for me it is worthy of being a full length version of the original video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels