No, I'm not dead. Not yet anyway.

It is unbelievable what impact school can have on you. Not only classes themselves but the whole routine of getting ready for school, actually getting there, pretending to listen then waste even more time in transit getting home. So much wasted time, it's clearly a time black hole.

I think I need to start writing daily again, some people seem to actually read my blog, much to my surprise. I get enough pop culture out of my eternal routine but I feel like others need more. Can't let stupidity and ignorance take over. I have, and want, to be the one who cares.

This Sunday OK Go released yet another extremely creative video. From treadmills trough a Rude Goldberd machine to dogs? And the amazing thing is that most of them aren't Hollywood stunt dogs or something, they're straight from the animal shelter.


Amazing video but how's your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels