It's been a week since my last post but I'll just pretend nothing's wrong.

Kylie's Get outta my way video is finally out and it's...fabulous.


 
























Sadly the Cyan-Magenta palette was not kept throughout the video but we're still getting a lot of colorful effects, including the vintage red one.

Featuring no plot and a LOT of light effects, the video is a delight to watch. From the LED fitted gloves to the mesmerizing floor, everything falls into place. Even those really white chairs look good thanks to the synchronized choreography.

The pool is still there but this ain't no Slow remake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels