The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards were yesterday...yeah...
You can see the full list of nominees and winners at Grammy.com/nominees
Lady...Antebellum took home most of the gramophones, four to be exact, though the other Lady, Gaga took home three. The group swept the country side of the awards plus the Song and Record categories while Gaga nabbed their Pop counterparts plus the short form video award for Bad Romance. Gaga wasn't even in their categories so I ain't even mad. However Arcade fire taking home the grammy for album of the year is...painful. Looks like neither Gaga's nor Eminem's huge sales had any word in the decision. Next year though Born This Way better fucking break records in number of trophies. And here's the only performance that actually matters:








1 Comments:

vaaaaaaaai...n-ai zis nimic despre celebrul ou si..."perioada de incubatie a noului proiect"...hi hi hi!
si...inca o data:I TOLD U!(ma refer evideeeeeeent la Lady Antebellum)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels