I've been sitting here with the new post tab opened for over an hour now trying to write my opinion on Lady Gaga's freshly released Born This Way single. I'm sorry but words simply cannot express how wonderful, epic, great, awesome, strong, important, moving, motivating, inspiring this song is. Just fucking hit play below and start trippin'. You better be fucking ready for Sunday's Grammy performance and future video (which has already been shot). It will break records. Make history. Change lives.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels