Today, Sunday 31st January, is the day when Cheryl's fantastic new video for new single 'Parachute' is at last unveiled to the world!

I find it to be a perfect month ending. The video is quite good, not that it was a surprise. Her videos are always classy-ish. Once again, her video involves a lot of dancing and thank God she has the body for it.

The lyrics are quite repetitive and therefore the song is catchy. Heard it for the first time today and it's already stuck in my head. I don't need a parachute, you're gonna catch me.

Enjoy!

You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels