So there's this amazing American pop rock band, OneRepublic.

/-No? Have you been living under a rock?
Have you ever heard of them?-
\-Yes? Great! Keep up the great taste in music!


They have a lot of great songs, their entire Dreaming Out Loud album is awesome and there are some good ones on the new Waking up album as well. Though after the epic first album the new one was quite a disappointment, for me at least.

For once lyrics have meaning. The songs stop being heard and start being felt. You don't listen to their music, you FEEL IT!

Their most famous song is probably Apologize, thanks to Timbaland who...edited it. That's how I discovered them at least. I'm not sure it's their best though, sound wise cause financially it sure is.

My personal favorites are:
-Apologize
-Secrets
-Goodbye Apathy
-Say (All I need)
-Mercy
-Stop and Stare
-Won't Stop
-All Fall Down
-All the Right Moves
-Good Life

That's a long list, I knooow! But they are the kind of band that keep a flow on the album. I can just listen to them over and over again and never be bothered to skip a song. They induce a relaxing mood. Some of their songs are uplifting but most of them have a deep meaning, and if you can understand the lyrics it's almost impossible to not FEEL them!

I hereby invite you to buy OneRepublic's albums. Trust me, they are worth it! Oh and if this post got you interested in them, keep an eye on my blog. I will try and take my personal favorites one by one and comment them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels