*sigh*
Now aren't they a beauty? They look awesome! And that is something no one can deny! Being designed by Lady Gaga herself makes them just as unique as she is.
Sound quality seems to be great as well, least that's what most of the interwebz says. The haters are either audiophiles that are never pleased or ... just haters.



The headphones are signed by her as well and come in three colors: Rose Red, Bright Chrome and Black Chrome but the silver ones look the best in my opinion, and they suit my white iPhone! The tangle free Monster cable makes them great for just shoving them in my schoolbag.

The only problem then is...the price. A whopping $119.95! They are the cheapest beats by dr dre but still...a lot. For me that is.

I've been eye balling some 50$ deals on eBay but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...what about you? Got them? Wanna share your Heartbeats experience or opinion? Feel free to do so in the comments section below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels