There are only 250 of these, and they sold out in the first 24 hours.

Supposedly it has 2GB out of which 800MB is used for content, so it's still usable on a daily basis.
It includes The Fame Monster album, along with some remixes and all the music videos up to date.

It also includes the digital booklet and single covers but I am more interested in the photo gallery included (secretly hoping for some new photo shoot being included).

The lucky owners will hold it in their hands on May 10th.


1 Comments:

Offf! Prea tarziu! mi-ar fi placut unul! nu pt. utilitate, cat pt. prezentare!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels