Guess who's finally back?

On July 5th her new album (11th studio album) Aphrodite will be released. A week earlier her first single All the Lovers is launched. I believe it's both early and too late. It's too early to announce it without something serious and it's a bit to late to launch the album in the middle of the summer. Oh well...

Kylie said: "The single was one of the last tracks to be written for the album. As I was recording it I knew that 'All The Lovers' had to be the first single; it sums up the euphoria of the album perfectly. It gives me goose-bumps, so I'm really excited to hear what everyone thinks of it."

The half a minute preview sounds great, can't wait to hear it all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels