Toni Braxton. Doesn't really ring a bell? What about UnBreak my heart? Spanish guitar? PLEASE?

What you need to know is that she's releasing her new album Pulse next month, May 4th to be exact.

To kick-start the album advertising she shot a video for Make my heart.

And somebody spill quite a LOT of colorful paint all over it, not that it's a bad thing. Not at all.

There's also some dancing going on and a bunch of green screen scenes.

Overall, the video is looking good and most import of 'em all, it fits the upbeat song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels