Remember Aston and their classical cover of Telephone? Click here to see the post about it.

Now they're back with Rihanna's Rude Boy.

They have an album due in September then they'll go on a nation wide tour. Lucky Americans.

You can vote for the next cover by going to their website: astonmusic.com So far Gaga's Alejandro is winning.

Speaking of which, Gaga herself said the Alejandro video will be out in about three days. Does that mean GagaNews was somewhat right, in about three days meaning Tuesday. They were off by a week? Oh and one of Gaga's dancers said the video is seven minutes long. That's how long Paparazzi is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels