Never say never is on the soundtrack of The Karate Kid movie, and it's performed by...wait for it...Justin Bieber...and Jaden Smith, as in Will Smith's son.

Heavily autotuned and digitally enhanced, the song is just as poor as the video. Featuring some movie scenes and the two "watching" the movie on two small screens (LOL how lame is that?) and them "singing the song", quite the original video. NOT

Speaking of originality, the lyrics are on the same quality line as the video, offering nothing new nor interesting, except some grammar "mistakes".

I desperately want to see a great movie but, in my eyes, The Karate Kid, the 2010 remake never stood a chance.

From the five year old tune featured on the trailer (Fort Minor - Remember the name, great song - don't get me wrong, I still know the lyrics by heart but its time has passed) to Justin Bieber...seriously? What's next? Cher?

And because I am forcing myself to find an upside, Bieber gets owned by the so-last-decade-haircut kid in the last fifteen or so seconds of the video.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels