Theatricality.

The Glee club paid tribute to Gaga in last night's episode. They sang her two smash hits Bad Romance and Poker Face, though they did the first one considerably better.

It was the most expensive episode so far. Wanna know why? The costumes/dresses were made by the Haus of Gaga themselves but they added a handmade to them, they didn't want replicas (not that they could've) they wanted them to look like they were actually made by...kids.

Best costume (and voice...and dance), by far ... Santana! (the chick in black, duh!) Hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels