Ace of Base is back!

Backed up by new vocals their fan base suffered drastic changes. Melancholics seem to dislike the new girls. I think they should embrace the change. This ain't the 90's. Things, and people, have changed. Sex sells more than ever.

I,for one, love the new vocals, not sure which one of the girls has the raspy voice but it's great. The solo around the 2 20 mark is lovely.

Their comeback was, however, timed perfectly. Right when Alejandro is stuck in everyone's brain. Permanently. Gaga's hit has Ace of Base influences so the two should just slow. People say that one of their leaked songs/demo, Golden Ratio, sounds just like Poker Face. I don't hear that as they both remind me of Eh, Eh, Nothing else I can say.

Was the wait worthwhile?

1 Comments:

OMG! my adolescence!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels