Have you ever wondered what your life will be like after graduation? Have you ever taken a moment in time to day dream about the future?

I often think about my future: future friends, future university, future achievements, future life. I hope that, one day, all of my dreams will come true. The first step on the path towards happiness is the day I finally graduate high school, degree day.

Unlike other people I already know what I want to do in life. I know that I will attend the West University of Timisoara, which I will for as soon as I get the results from my final exam, the Baccalaureate. Computers have always fascinated me but they are no longer a mystery though I would love to know more. Therefore I am planning on obtaining a bachelor's degree in computer science and become either a web designer or developer, though I could kill two birds with one stone. Luckily, the W.U.T offers students the opportunity to be taught in English so I will be able to combine two of my greatest passions.

I've come to realize that I do however have to move abroad in order to get a dream job at a multinational corporation. I believe that if one has enough will to learn he will be able to do that no matter where he is. I am not quite sure studying abroad is worth the money and time. Not even the best professor can teach an unwilling student.

The degree day will be both a beginning and an ending. Graduation day will close the last chapter of a book entitles High School, a novel way too long, tedious and only interesting in certain spots. It will also be a gateway to hopefully a better book, most likely called University. While some try to deny the fact that many friendships will end, I know the cold truth. We will all go our separate ways, only to be reunited by chance or decades. After all it isn't all bad as it most certainly means we will meet a lot of people with common interests, that is why college is sometimes called the best part of someone's life.

Future has yet to revealed though I am waiting for it with my arms wide open. Somehow I know that time will be good to me and I know that this blog and Gaga will always be there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels