Lately Pink has been showing us a more sensitive side of her.

Her last single, Raise your glass, united all the 'underdogs' and 'freaks' in joy. It's a catchy tune with a strong message buried underneath lyrics and a video full of sarcasm. It's sort of your typical Pink song thought it's trying to beam a serious message.

Perfect, or Fuckin' Perfect, is Pink's latest single and it just received the message of her last single and it pretty much amplifies it. Pink wants us to love ourselves no matter what. The music slowed down so it can be in tune with the lyrics.

The video, however, blew me out of the water. It's the best video of the year so far. It is very and I mean very graphical, fits with the message though. It's probably the best video, ahem, perfect video for the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels