Recently I started listening to Nicki's Pink Friday album and I can't say that I regret it. At first I did not entirely dig the whole rapping thing, too much usually irritates me. However the album has some amazing instrumentals that them alone make the album worth giving a spin. If you want some more Nicki I recommend checking out I'm the best, Save me, Fly (features Rihanna) and Last Chance (features Natasha Bedingfield).


Moving on to her current single, Moment 4 Life. It features the Oh na na, what's his name? Drake. Recently it got the video treatment, the right way. In the video the two get married in a Cinderella kind of story. Nicki is really hot as always and does a lot of funny faces in the video. Adorable?


This is my first Nicki Minaj post so I hope you will all get to love her at least as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels