David Guetta has done some great voice tuning on the chorus.

I've heard pieces of the song before tonight but there was no real interest in the song until like five minutes ago when I YouTube'd it and saw the entire awkward video.

Guuuurl if you can't precisely repeat the dance moves you did half an hour ago please reject any attempt of a mirrored video. And make up your mind already, which one of your multiple personalities is my commander?

Anyway, good job on the chorus, love it so I'll stop right there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels