Unless you've been living under a rock for the past two years you probably know all the previous Gaga videos posted.

Each day represented a step in time. On the first day I posted the latest video, Alejandro. On the second day I posted the other 2010 video, Telephone. The third day represented '09, while yesterday, the forth day, represented '08.

What I wanted to prove is that everything Gaga touches turns into gold but that her fans have great power as well. The little monsters got Alejandro on Billboard's top 100 without official support. Just wait and see Dance in the dark hit the charts.

However, Gaga did not support Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. ABC made a video for it but Gaga never released it as a single, she probably made the right choice by releasing Poker Face instead. But I think it still deserves out attention:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels