The Eska Music Awards called them band of the year, I simply think OneRepublic is awesome.
Ever since I first heard Apologize I've loved them. Haven't always been the best fan, not like I'm with Gaga since our relationship is special, but I'm doing my best. Actually I think they're by far my favorite band, and I know someone else likes them a lot as well.

Just like Apologize, Marchin on has been tempered with by Timbaland, being featured both on albums, Waking up and Shockvalue 2. History repeats itself so are we to expect another video for the song featuring Timbaland? It would help promoting the song but I don't think I can stand yet another chin rubbing video so I hope not.

The song is uptempo, uplifting and helps diagnose emo people by making everyone clap, move their feet, dance [keep the rhythm]. Feel the power!

The lyrics and beat of the song made the Germans pick it as their world cup hymn. Even the single cover uses Germany's flag colors: black, red and gold.

At the beginning of the month a simple, multicolored, low budget video was shot. What makes me love the video is that, unlike most of the music videos out there, it actually follows the rhythm of the song. The video is shaped around the drums. Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels