Kerli stopped Walking on air and had her very own Tea Party.

The song is one of the best from the Almost Alice OST. But this ain't her only contribution to the album, oh no, she had a collaboration song with Tokio Hotel, strange. No, not strange...well maybe a bit, but Strange is the actual name of the song.

The video is awesome. Strange, scary, quirky, dirty, messy and cool. Perfect video for the whole Alice in Wonderland mood.

If only she'd walked on the table, would've been able to call her the female version of the Mad hatter.



Cupcakes anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels