Not exactly a chart topper but I couldn't care less. Not being a popular song makes it even tastier but still, I want all my five readers to stumble upon it. Just like I did last year, when I heard it in the Palm Pixi commercial.

Sleepyhead was Passion Pit's first single, from their first EP (Chunk of change), from their first and only full length studio album, Manners.

It's electronica-dance-wonky pop. Lady Gaga-ish. It's likeable and cathy. Hope you'll love it as much as I do.






Oh and Happy Mother's Day and Women's Day. Love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels