Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Telephone.



The epic video premieres tonight on E! News. Afterwards it shall be available on LadyGaga.com Vevo.com (and probably the Gaga YouTube Vevo channel) and CherrytreeRecords.com



The story of the video is supposed to be the consequences of the Paparazzi murder. Lady Gaga is in jail and Beyonce manages to get her out. Gaga says it will surpass it's predecessor.


Beyonce said It was fun to work with Gaga again. This video was a unique opportunity to do something we think will surprise our fans in a creative, edgy way not always seen.


It is the second time the two entertainers have collaborated for a visual adventure, first on Beyonce's Video Phone and now on Lady Gaga’s Telephone.




Are you as excited as I am!? I simply cannot wait to see the masterpiece.
To view the picture at their full size simply click on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels