Ke-dollar sign-ha decided she's such a veteran in music that it's time to attack and diss others, like Britney Spears.

The song was obviously recorded just to play a practical joke on Britney since it only has 'bout four words that repeat for what seems an eternity then it kicks in with: In ten years. Britney Spears. Britney who?

I liked you. You were the little rebel kid of the pop music. Now you're nothing more than a spoiled annoying brat for me. Sorry.

If only you could keep your mouth shut. Stop talking that blah blah blah. Kthxbai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels