< insert cheesy line here > Million Dollar Girl.

Trina, Keri Hilson and P.Diddy united their voices and this is what came out. Add some planes, jewelery, a pink Ferrari (what the f***) and a guess what color Porsche (You got it! It's pink!) play the song in the background and you got yourself a video.

I know you like my style, my million dollar smile.

You can't really compare the freshly released video with some masterpieces like Telephone or Bad Romance, but then again, they have a different target/audience. However I will give them credit for trying and making the final product as colorful as possible.

I think the best contribution to the trio is brought by Keri, who's voice sounds best and, I dare say, body looks hottest. Sorry Trina, whoever you are. You guuurl got some messed up lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels