Recently there have been quite a few collaboration statements, pointed towards Gaga. Warning: Wall of text.

Lady Gaga

Susan Boyle about Gaga: I think Lady Gaga is a wonderful artist and completely original and I like her costumes. Love it! Yes, I’d love to do a duet with her, complete with telephone hat too!

Gaga about Susan Boyle: I love Susan Boyle. She is my woman of the year. It would be great to work with somebody of that talent.

Mika about Gaga: Pop music is really odd at the moment. Gaga has launched every single woman in pop music into this crazy per­sonality crisis. I don’t think men have felt it, it’s a female thing.
 
Zandra Rhodes: If she did ever want me to design her something, I’d do what I did with Freddie Mercury and Queen – I’d just get her to come over and she could pick out the sort of thing she fancied and I’d work with that. It’s all about seeing how something moves. She could try a few pieces on and we could go from there.

David Bowie: The suggestion that David Bowie is producing and participating in the production of Lady Gaga’s next album is untrue and a hoax.

Janet Jackson on Gaga: What I love about Gaga is her story, where she came from. Before she made it, before anyone knew who she was, I knew who she was and, to see her finally make it, I was so happy . . . if we were to work together that would be cool. I really love Gaga, yeah, and she’s a sweetheart. It’s not always the case when you meet them. You can enjoy their work, but it’s not always … so pleasant when you get to know their personality, and she truly is a sweetheart. She works so hard, and I told her, I think she needs to slow down just a little bit, take some time out for herself.


Lastly, but not least: Happy belated Birthday Dad.

1 Comments:

STOP BEING SO upsessed with LGG - Tommy

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels