Lady Gaga

Show me yours. I'll show you mine.
Touchin' on my. While I'm touchin' on your.

Dirty lyrics from 3OH!3's epic work. Yesterday I started playing Streets of Gold at work, replacing Teenage Dream [Katy Perry] since I was already able to sing along pretty good and it just got awkward. People were staring. Why not play Gaga? Cause I wouldn't do any work then!

Back to their album, it's pretty good. All the songs are playable, no need to skip any. Listening to them again on my Heartbeats enhances the experience trough the strong bass.

My favorites  are My first Kiss [Ke$ha], Starstruck [Katy Perry],Double Vision,Deja Vu,  Don't trust me, Touchin' on my, Streets of Gold and Love 2012...half of the album is awesome, which is very good.

1 Comments:

Arcade Fire.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels