Words can't give a fair description of what is really going on in here.

Eminem's rap and Rihanna's excellently edited vocals on Love the way you lie received an equally awesome video. Hit play and replay again and again and again...



Transformers and Lost fell in love in the bodies of the sexy Megan Fox and rebellious Dominic Monaghan. Eminem and Rihanna give just as great performance, with the ladies edging out a bit on the toughs.

Megan's acting was excellent in my opinion. I hope the autobots are crying oil for her. Might seem like she's been taking some acting lessons, just to give her ex director a cold slap in the face. Well done you crazy pyromaniac.

Dominic seems to have a problem with things written on his hands. Remember Lost? Now Cindy's phone number, the intrigue. Punching walls and breaking mirrors gets fixed by a teddy bear and a flower.

Rihanna's new look debuts in the video, her voice gives me chills. Her subtle face acting expressions surprised me in a pleasant way. I'm digging her new look, plus it fits the whole fire theme. Looking good.

Eminem is a bit out of place in this whole thing. Literally. A corn field? Really? I know it's beautifully filmed, the whole flare effects are great, I've been looking for a summer field wallpaper for a while but that doesn't mean it makes you relevant in this context. Best thing he did was give a reason for the omnipresent flare effects, thank you.

Best [interpreting] scene is probably the one where Eminem is rapping Where you going / I'm leaving you / No you ain't. That and the funny hands in the air scene where they both seem high. Or maybe druken with love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels