Dance in the Dark is Gaga's next/current single. It has been released to the aussie radios last week. Also it had an official cover since November and a remix of it is included on Gaga's latest musical release: The Remix [A remix for each of her singles].



Back to DITD: It is the opening song on her tour, it's what makes the crows start roaring so I think it will be more than welcomed. Rumor has it that it's only an AU single, that it won't have a video, that it's only a test and blah blah. No matter what the case is IT is an awesome song. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels