The US seems to be loving Katy's singles. Her Teenage Dream rose to 4th place while California Gurls is hanging onto the 8th place. On Billboard's Hot 100 it's the other way around. Back to the freshly released video, it's not that ... special.

Actually you know what...she got the videos wrong. The Teenage dream one should have been for California gurls because of the beach, sun, parties, friends and the sweet, sugary, dreamy video of Cali gurls would've fit her teenage dreams with a few adjustments.

Since it's a dream I expected something more. I expected the dreams of an optimistic, twilight obsessed girl not something quite...normal.

1 Comments:

Maybe she's not normal and dreams of being normal.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels