Extra fresh Faithless video, featuring Dido. Not exactly God is a DJ nor Insomnia but it's decent.

The video features two Voodoo dolls representing Maxi Jazz and Dido. The whole same outfit, different skin color is interesting though I only noticed it at the appearance of the second doll. Sadly, the enitre video is based on a Fiat Punto Evo commercial, it cannot live without it and a cropped version of the video clip will probably be seen during commercial breaks on TV. Would've chosen flashier car colors but..mkay.



2 Comments:

I thought you'd mention how everyone follows GaGa's trend to promote products in music videos.

Gaga did not invent it nor did she start a trend. Not all the products in her videos are paid for, she just needed (some of) them for the story: free ads. I doubt anyone else has done that her way.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels