Crappiest video ever?


Not exactly, not without good reason. You see, the video is very, very glittery, full of apparently low quality effects, free image generators products and such. But. If you listen to the lyrics you'll notice that she's bashing technology, the interwebz. Most memorable line would be ‘Cause you tweeting me like tweety bird on your iPhone. 

We want her to be somebody she is really not. I want her to be somebody not stuck in my head for days. XXXO.

PS: I have not forgotten your rants on Gaga.

2 Comments:

XOXO

XXXO!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels