Six minutes to save the world.

Aston, the classical cover guys, had a poll up on their site where visitors could vote for their next cover. Bulletproof by La Roux won by thirty votes. Damn you! I wanted Alejandro!

Still, you can see that they have evolved, visually. They had a more interesting set this time [I'll be bulletproof]. However I feel like they failed musically. It's all a bit too boring and the cover doesn't truly match the song. For I while I felt like I could sing Paparazzi, it even fit. In the second half, or should I say last minute things picked up and I loved it. The it moment is when the blonde violinist kicked in. Epic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels