If you've read my blog before you know that OneRepublic is my favorite band, Goodbye Apathy is one of my favorite songs from Dreaming out loud and I'll tell you why if you keep reading.

First of all, I have to tell you how I first "met" the song. It was the winter of '07 and I had just received an mp3 player for my birthday. Earlier that year Apologize has been released and OneRepublic was the thing so I decided to put my new toy to the test and download their album. God bless the interwebz and USB ports.

Everything was fine during the first play, album sounded good, I was loving the ten Apologize remixes that I got separately, but there was a problem. I didn't know what apathy meant. Since it was one of my night sessions the computer was off, everyone was sleeping and an iPhone was only a dream. It kept me awake for a while as I wanted to find out what it meant. By the other words I figured it must be some kind of emotion. Little did I know it was actually the absence of such thing.

Back to the song, it was stuck in my head after so many plays but I didn't mind it, I actually liked it. Lyrics such as I can't sleep now, no, not like I used to / I can't breathe in and out like I need to indicated a change. I kill myself to make everything perfect for ya suggested love. Dedication to make the loved one happy.

The alternative rock song has a good vibe to it, describing the birth of love and how it can change people. But don't trust me, listen for yourself! And while enjoying the song please tell me your thoughts on the artwork I've created [much like all of the fan art you can see on the site].

If this is your first time reading my blog you should consider either adding me on Facebook or following me on Twitter. I've set up TwitterFeed to update my statuses whenever I post new content, aka daily.


2 Comments:

:D

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo
News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Review my web-site - internetowe chwilówki na miesiąc

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels