What if the only way to save the one you love was to never meet them?



Interesting concept, well executed, or not.

Jason Derulo has come a long way from Whatcha say. He got from sampling awesome songs to a more philosophical era.

There are some flaws within the video but they aren't obvious enough to ruin it, or are they? [The car breaking, frozen girl dropping box early, watch winding back a whole lot plus the funny 'getting the dog out for a walk with my ugly Panamera'].

Singing's good but I know he can't do it live so the lyrics are all that's left and I'm not sure pulling a Gaga 'Tutututtudotudotudo' is good enough. The concept is still awesome so...yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels