You might already know that James Cameron [the Avatar and Titanic guy] is directing The Black Eyed Peas Concert..movie...something. Will.I.Am said "There will be a storyline that [Cameron] came up with, which will be dope. It's a full-length film and it's based around our tour activities. We've toured from America and Europe, to the Middle East, South America, Asia and Africa. It's not like we go, 'Yo, we are international, you know what I'm saying? London and Paris!' Nah, that's just two cities. We want to go across the planet."

Should be interesting, even though I wouldn't go to the cinema to see it. Until then, Universal Music France gives us a live, high quality performance of Missing you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels