The only song from Eminem's Recovery album that I actually like is Love the way you lie and it features Rihanna.

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn

But that's alright

Because I like

The way it hurts


And somehow it seems that I am not the only one who loves the song as it has been chosen to be next single from both the popper and rapper. Although it's on Eminem's album Rihanna is expected to fully support it as she said there will be no more singles from her Rated R album. However she said there's a new album waiting it's turn, a better album *cough*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels