I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry for that. I've been on a short holiday as you might know and when I got back I just didn't feel like blogging.

The above image was printed on a custom envelope for my cousin's birthday. Her birthday was on the 29th. You can count the lights yourself if you want to find out her real age, but she'll always be young spirited, she works with children after all.

My mom, my sister and I went over to drink ice cold soda, Yin-Yang ice cream and to mess with her cat as it's eating pizza. Fun!

Speaking of messing stuff up, I had to wake up at 8:30 today to fix the email settings from someone's phone I played with yesterday. Yey!

1 Comments:

Suuuuuuuuuper! Thanks! :*
Alina is happy!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels