Gaga performed a little concert for her little monsters for free, courtesy of The Today Show. The audio quality is not the greatest so I'm not quite sure if Gaga actually said that You & I will be on her next album but it seemed like it to me, and that would be quite a contradiction to the fact that she said she won't even put it on iTunes as it is a little treat for her fans, something special for the concerts only.

Also one of the hosts called Teeth a single, which it isn't, not yet!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels