So Pepsi has a new commercial. Refresh everything. Blah blah blah.

Poor commercial. It's trying to broadcast a fresh set of ideas, trying to change the world, help the environment and I'm totally ignoring it. It's the song playing in the background that caught my attention so let's focus on it.

After Google-ing the lyrics I found out it's a song by Akon that features Keri Hilson called Oh Africa and that is has recently "received" a colorful video. It's supposed to be some sort of world cup song but I don't care about that either.

The song is really, really catchy. The middle verse, that is in the Pepsi commercial, is the interesting bit. I won't blame you if you just skip to it, it's at about 2:02. Nice, right?

Oh and the whole "painting on the wall" is pretty cool. Yey for "green wall" paint?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels