Lost then Found, sang by Leona Lewis and Ryan from OneRepublic, is part of Leona's Echo album. Stone Hearts & Hand Grenades is a hidden track appended to Lost Then Found, they are in the same file, which I thought was some kind of error at first since there's a substantial pause between the two.

The song puts a series of question, questions which kept me awake for a while a few days ago.

Why do we say things we can't take back?
Why do we miss what we never had?
Why do you tend to forget whose vain?



The song is a rhythmic soul one, somewhat slow yet uplifting. Leona and Ryan's voices work well together and complements each other, making the finished product a great one. I sure hope they promote it after Leona's done with I got you.

On the standard version the song is the last one on the album. Not sure if it was put there deliberately but I think it's brilliant. It makes you take a break and think of answers while the album starts playing again.


Thanks to Diesector for suggesting me to write about it. And Hi Schlossy! Happy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels