Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow
This is one epic song. It's one of the few songs I first heard/saw on TV. It was the Cahill Radio Edit and I fell in love.

It's been over a year since it was released as a single and I still love it up to day, when by boredom scrolling trough my iTunes library I spotted it.




It's one of those songs you never get tired of, least I don't. Cool, uplifting, relaxing, positively influencing pop-dance song. Alesha's voice complements the instruments wonderfully.
Charge up iPhone! Get warm and confy Heartbeats! You've got a great mission ahead of you!

Once again, this is a song you feel not hear.
Lyrics morph into thoughts and beats into feelings.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels