There's a way. There's a way I know. I know someday we will surely find it!

There must be a way I can make more people listen to Kaskade. There must be a way to make him more popular. It might not be trough my little blog but Hey! at least I'm trying and each and every single person *cough* snowflake *cough* counts.

If you listen to any kind of Techno Electro Progressive Something (Something Dark Side) House you must've heard of him. Or his music. You might not know who he is but probably heard one of his songs on some late night club show or at a party.

Move for me.
This song was on heavy rotation on Kiss FM. Yes, there was a period, before I got my iPhone and started using iTunes, in which I was listening to the radio. Back then I thought she said Look for me, I'll look for you. But it's Move for me, I'll move for you. Dance baby! Thanks God I got over the whole radio thing even though I am thankful for this song.



4AM.
By far my favorite song. The Adam K & Soha Remix is Awesome. Epic. Pro.
It's so fresh you can hear the ocean waves in the far distance. It's so addictive you will never want to press the Square (Stop). It's so cheerful you'd never want to stop dancing.




Angel on my shoulder.
The worldwide premiere took place earlier this week. I don't think it's anything you'll remember for a long time but it's definitely a pleasant visual experience. But. There are some great ideas behind the song lyrics and the video. You might remember those. I will definitely remember the concept and the flower-y ending.





I hope you enjoyed the journey into the world of cool house. If you liked these songs I suggest you listen to the entire Strobelite Seduction. You'll enjoy the ear candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels