Where to start? No idea so I'll just go chronologically:

1. Alexander McQueen is dead. Apparently he committed suicide. That's how Flori and Nau brought me to reality this morning. Gaga posted a TwitPic of herself and Lee and left no further comment. RIP. - What a great start, right?

2. I finally received my headphones. Well, not really. I only received the paper needed to pick them up from the Customs. And they apparently only work from 10 to 12 or so. Closed on weekends. - Longest weekend ever, right Paul?

3. I had my final Cisco exam today as well. Tho I cheated by having it at home. Mwuhaha!
Seriously. I was not going to wait a whole two hours for the stupid headmasters meeting to end and THEN have the exam so I just went home with Adryana.

4. I tried to cool down by watching Grey's Anatomy and The Vampire Diaries. Right.
That stupid blonde, no, not little Grey LOL, is giving the baby for adoption! Yes, Meredith's sister, who's name I have yet to learn died her hair blonde. Sort of.
And Katherine is not in the tomb? Bonnie's grandma dies and I'm having a Leona Lewis - Run flashback while the whole thing wraps up.

5. Knock knock on the door. Dia came by and brought my sister home, who had spend her after school hours at her newest friend. Family time!

6. While still in the whole "vampire" mood I finished reading The Awakening while listening to Leona. One epic book. Shall start reading the second volume, on my PC or iPhone 'till Monday when I'll get a printed version of it.

7. Leona released her I got you video today. Pretty simple but I think that helps the message get past the screen and into our minds and souls. You can watch it below.

What a day.



1 Comments:

Foarte urat din partea ta sa povestesti Grey's Anatomy! Nu te gandesti la suferinta unora?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels