Remixing a Lady Gaga masterpiece is just wrong.



Most of the time that is. But after listening to the album version a thousand times you kinda want more...want new things added, a little variation. That's where the two Bad Romance remixes EPs come in handy. Yes, two.


Not all of the remixes are great. Certainly not the Chew Fu one. Gosh, that one is awful. I have no idea why people like it so much.


Grum.

Probably my favorite. There's just something, something I can't put my finger on, that makes it special. It's got one of those chill feel to it. *gasp* Lightning just struck me. Seriously. I'm going to cut this and make it my wake up tone. Oh yeah!




Hercules and Love Affair.
Just as relaxed but with more ... shorter sounds. Wind chimes anyone?



Bimbo Jones.

It's got a lot of variation, just like the previous one. Any of them will do. Vocal one is longer though. Over 7 minutes of it! Lasts longer ;D Plus we're switching from slow to hyper. You better be dancing already!


Starsmith.

It keeps the feel of the other remixes but adds a little bit of fire to it. I simply love the 2:20 bit. Give it a try:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels