Damn this song is catchy. It's been stuck in my head for...ever now.



The video is quite a cheap one but thanks to digital special effects it looks great. Then, add some awkward helmets, both digital and real fire, half naked dancers in the background, a shiny singer in the front and you're done! Kinda the perfect example that you don't need a truck of money to make a nice looking video.


Combine the two and I think they got the epic song recipe quite right.

PS: Anyone else feeling like she's actually saying 'Hi Romania'? I know I did for a while, hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels