The world is going crazy.

How do I know that? After quite a while I want to read a (good) book. Yes, want.

What book you ask? Well, I've decided to give Lisa Jane Smith the honor and start reading her Vampire Diaries series. The Awakening being the fist volume. Now don't start with Twilight crap. Kthxbai.

I'll try and read it in English *gasp* I've never read books in English before, since it's not my first language, but I'll try. (Well, if you exclude sneak peeking at Harry Potter's ending when it was released as a set of photographs by an insane man)

However, if I fail I shall go and grab the translated version, Romanian one, on the 15th of February when ,supposedly, it is put of sale for 10$.
It's available for pre-order with some sort of discount which you don't actually get since you pay for shipping but whatever, I'm not getting ripped off AND wait an excruciating extra 5 days for it to arrive. No thx.

I know it's quite an old book, almost 20 years old, but it must be good, at least the TV version of it is epic. Any thoughts on it?


2 Comments:

Markus, esti nebun!
Ti-ai comandat casti Lady Gaga?

Da Sarah, sunt nebun ;D

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo





My name is Markus but online I usually go undercover as Ray.

This blog shall be a place where my thoughts run free, dreams come true and boundaries are non existent.

Feel free to comment and contact me if you want to share a thought or just tell me how delicious your last snack was.
;)

Search

Popular Posts

Labels